The most important cause of presbyopia is the degeneration of the crystalline lens. The lens degenerates, hardens and loses its elasticity, making it difficult for the eye to focus on close distance and dark environment. People suffering from presbyopia will see hazily, easy to feel tired and headache, which is very disturbing. Often wear and put off reading glasses is more inconvenient. If one forgets to carry presbyopic glasses in some occasions, it will cause embarrassment.
Clarity Eye & Surgery Centre provides free seminar of presbyopia correction. Ophthalmologist will make a preliminary eye assessment for you.
- Degeneration of lens
- The lens degenerates and hardens, loses elasticity
- Vision difficulty focus while looking at close object or under dark environment
- Hazy close view
- Feel tired and headache easily
- Put on and take off glasses often
- Replace glasses frequently as presbyopia diopters changed
- Blurred vision cause embarrassment on some occasions
BRIGHT vision is a personalized correction program provided by Clarity SMILE LASIK Centre. It is also known as intraocular lens replacement. The doctor will first remove the degenerated lens, and then implanted the tailor-made intraocular lens to the patient. BRIGHT vision is a one-time orthodontics, most patients are no longer needed to rely on glasses after surgery.
Previously, intraocular lens replacement is only used for cataract treatment, but with advances in medical science and technology, it has been more developed. Now, in addition to the treatment of cataract, the intraocular lens also has the function of correcting myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and even presbyopia. In recent years, more and more people suffering from presbyopia, even if the visual acuity is not affected by cataract yet, will also accept intraocular lens replacement to solve the problem of presbyopia, so that they can regain clear vision.
Region refractive multifocal intraocular lens
Region refractive multifocal intraocular lens is a breakthrough in the design of intraocular lens. The intraocular lens is divided into two parts, half for the long-distance scene, the other half is used for the middle or close distance scene. In addition to reducing the impact of light loss, it also greatly reduces the traditional diffractive multifocal intraocular lens fog, glare and night aperture and other issues, so that patients do not need to rely on glasses after surgery, to make their daily life more convenient.
The process of Ultra-minimally invasive intraocular lens replacement
Step 1: Shock the turbid eye lens by using phacoemulsification
Step 2: Place the foldable intraocular lens
Step 3: Placed intraocular lens automatically opens
The benefits of intraocular lens replacement
- Intraocular lens can correct myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and even presbyopia.
- Patients will no longer need to rely on glasses after surgery.
- It takes only about 10-15 minutes.
- Prevent cataracts.
- Intraocular lens is manufactured by patented materials. It’s safe and does not exhibit exclusion.
- Blocking ultraviolet rays to protect retina.